There are sports facilities spread across the three campuses of the university.
- A fully equipped gym including cardio and resistance equipment and a selection of free weights
- A sports hall for suitable for basketball, five-a-side football, Futsal, badminton, volleyball and cricket David Fussey Sports Hall
- Four grass football pitches with changing facilities pitches
- Four tennis courts
- Outside basketball court
- Outside netball court
- Coming soon.....2 floodlit all-weather pitches for sports such as football, rugby, ultimate, lacrosse, american football and hockey
- Small but fully equipped gym with a selection of cardio and resistance equipment and free weights Medway Gym
- Large, five court sports hall suitable for basketball, five-a-side football, Futsal, volleyball and badminton Medway Sports Hall
- Two outdoor tennis courts
- Coming soon...Pickleball courts
Whiles we do not have any sports facilties on campus, the Greenwich Centre, just off Trafalgar Road, have all facilities including a pool. GLL
If you are looking for a local, budget gym then London Greenwich Movement Pure Gym is next to the Daniel Defoe Halls of Residence. Pure Gym
There are opportunities for University students to work within the Sports Team as Sports Attendants/ Receptionist, please check the University Portal for Jobshop vacancies.
Being a student at Greenwich means you can get discounted entry/membership to local leisure centres. Our proximity to the capital means that you can witness top quality national and international sport, including international athletics at Crystal Palace, football at various London football clubs, rugby union at various London teams as well as internationals at Twickenham, cricket at the Oval or Lords..