30th March to the 1st April 2016
Welcome to the 24th GIS Research UK (GISRUK 2016) conference hosted by Greenwich GIS Research Group (g3), University of Greenwich within the Faculty of Architecture, Computing and Humanities.
The GISRUK conference series is the UK's national GIS research conference, established in 1993. GISRUK conferences are primarily aimed at the academic community. They attract delegates from all parts of the UK, together with the European Union and North America and from disciplines including Geography,
Computer Science, Planning, Archaeology, Geology, Geomatics and Engineering. Further information about GISRUK conference series available at: GIS Research UK (GISRUK).
Aims of the conference:
- to act as a focus for GIS research in the UK
- to provide a mechanism for the announcement and publication of GIS research
- to act as an interdisciplinary forum for the discussion of research ideas
- to promote active collaboration amongst researchers from diverse parent disciplines
- to provide a framework in which postgraduate students can see their work in a national context
- Submission of abstracts -
23/12/15 (extended to 08/01/2016)
- Notice of acceptance - 05/02/16
- Conference - 30/03/16-01/04/16