The University of Greenwich has the largest concentration of business network analysts in Europe. Organisational and economic network analysis is providing powerful insights into the ways people relate to one another within and across organisational boundaries. The techniques allow a rigorous quantification of many aspects of relationships that have previously at best been sensed intuitively.
The Centre for Business Network Analysis is applying the techniques of organisational network analysis to a wide range of business problems, reconceiving individual firms, organisations and markets as structured relationships.
Our experts have published widely and are working on a range of current research projects including fields within enhanced networking with social media, black and minority ethnic career support networks and interorganisational networks in microfinance.
- Presentations to corporate audiences
- Short courses
- Training in software and analysis
- Problem-solving and software consultancy
- Certified postgraduate courses
- Commissioned research
- June 28, 2017. Prof. Massimo Riccaboni, IMT Lucca, Italy.
- June 12-16, 2017. CBNA Summer School 2017
- May 19, 2017. 1st FENS Workshop on Financial Economics and Network Science.
- April 26, 2017, 2pm. Sergey Sosnovskikh, University of Greenwich. SEZs and Industrial Parks in Russia, QA010.
- April 5, 2017, 3pm. Hoang Luong, University of Greenwich. A network approach for the effect of technological spillovers in determining firm R&D investment, QA010
- March 29, 2017, 3pm. Dr Rita Headington, University of Greenwich. Using longitudinal ego-network data to explore student teachers' informal feedback experiences, QA010.