- June 12-16, 2017. CBNA Summer School 2017
- May 19, 2017. 1st FENS Workshop on Financial Economics and Network Science.
- April 26, 2017, 2pm. Sergey Sosnovskikh, University of Greenwich. SEZs and Industrial Parks in Russia, QA010
- April 5, 2017, 2pm. Hoang Luong, University of Greenwich. A network approach for the effect of technological spillovers in determining firm R&D investment, QA010
- February 15, 2017, 3pm. Dr David Dekker, University of Greenwich. A new measure for clustering in networks. QA110.
- February 15, 2017, 2pm. Dawn Foster, University of Greenwich. Multilevel Collaboration between Software Developers and the Impact of Proximity. QA110.
- January 16-20, 2017. CBNA Analytical Software Winter School.
- November 30th, 2016. Prof. Bruce Cronin, University of Greenwich, Multiple and mixed methods in heterodox research. SL106.
- November 16th, 2016. Computational Social Sciences London, Queen Mary University School of Mathematical Sciences.
- October 12th, 2016. Dr Andrea Baronchelli, City University, From social conventions to categories. 13:00-15:00 QA020.
- October 5th, 2016. Prof. Bruce Cronin, University of Greenwich, The rise and fall of the Business Roundtable? 3:00-15:00 QA010.
- July 14, 2016. Workshop on Accessing Twitter data and webscraping with python with Prof Moses Boudourides, University of Patras, 10:00-14:00, QA165:
- June 1, 2016. Dr Pi-Chi Chen, University of Greenwich, Corporate strategy in digital economy: a case study of Alibaba, 17:00-18:00, HH103.
- May 23-28, 2016. Summer School in Social Network Analysis.
- May 28, 2016. Dr David Dekker, University of Greenwich, Permutation approaches to statistics, 13:00-14:00, HH103.
- May 27, 2016. Dr Per Block, ETH Zürich, Analysing networks of occupational mobility 13:00-14:00, HH103.
- May 13, 2016. Dr Myrtle Emmanuel, University of Greenwich, The influence of undergraduates developmental networks on their perceived career success, 13:00-14:00, QA020.
- April 21, 2016.Dr Vladimir Popov, University of Greenwich, Interlocking directorate as a social instrument of coordination of macro-economic processes in capitalist economies: An exploratory study of German companies, 13:00-14:00, QA075.
- April 13, 2016. Dr Riccardo De Vita, University of Greenwich, Interorganizational networks and strategy: Evidence from an Italian footwear district, 17:00-18:00, HH103.
- March 9, 2016. Prof Bart Nooteboom, Universiteit van Tilburg, Virtue Ethics for Economics, 17:00-18:30, SL101.
- February 18, 2016. Dr Riccardo De Vita and Dr Guido Conaldi, University of Greenwich, Industrial districts as networks, 13:00-14:00, QA075.
- February 12, 2016. Computational Social Science Initiative London, 17:00-18:30, SL106.
- February 4, 2016. Prof Bruce Cronin, The value of ministerial engagement, 13:00-15:00, QA075.
- January 21, 2016. Dr Andrew Parker, University of Grenoble, Bridging the gender divide: The effect of informal status on the structuring of women and men's networks,14:30-15:30, QA110.
- January 11-15, 2016. CBNA Analytical Software Winter School.
- December 15, 2015. Big Data and Large Corporate Networks: Enhancing Data Quality Through Standards for the Research Community: An International Workshop. Universiteit Van Amsterdam.
- December 2, 2015. Dr Nicola Perra, Modelling and predicting human dynamics, 16:00-17:00, QA063.
- November 30, 2015. Dr Paula Tubaro, Dr A. D'Angelo and Prof. Louise Ryan - Visualization in Mixed-Methods Research on Social Networks, 13:00-14:00, Hamilton House HH102.
- November 19, 2015. Sergey Sosnovskikh - Russian SEZ's as Industrial Clusters, 13:00-14:00, Hamilton House HH102.
- October 25, 2015. Luca Maria Aiello - Research Scientist at Yahoo Labs London - Popularity and Quality in Social Media, 13:00-14:00, QA138.
- June 23-28, 2015.Sunbelt XXXV Hilton Brighton Metropole Hotel. Together with the University of Manchester, The Centre for Business Network Analysis is co-organising the annual international conference of the International Network of Social Network Analysts.
- June 15-20, 2015. Summer School in Social Network Analysis .
- January 12-16, 2015. Analytical Software Workshops .
- December 10, 2014. Dr Mary-Paz Arrieta-Paredes and Prof. Bruce Cronin - Some Network Aspects of Managerial Performance and Executive Recruitment Amongst Large Companies in the UK.
- November 26, 2014. Prof. Bruce Cronin, Dr Guido Conaldi and Dr Riccardo De Vita - The Impact of Face-to-face Events on Online Collaboration, 12:00-13:00, QA239.
- November 19, 2014. Dr Athena Piterou - Configuring Science and Technology Studies: an event-based analysis, 12:00-13:00, Hamilton House HH102.
- November 12, 2014. Jenny Nguyen - Networks of Financing Electricity Generation, 14:00-15:00, QM167.
- November 5, 2014. Matthew Smith - Application of Multilevel Network Analysis to International Trade and Investment, 12:00-13:00, QA239.
- Five PhD Scholarships available with the Centre for Business Network Analysis commencing 2014-15.
CBNA members Francesca Pallotti, Guido Conaldi and Alessandro Lomi win Best International Paper in Academy of Management HCM Division. Nominees for Best International Paper in the Academy.
- May 23, 2014. Susan O'Shea, University of Manchester. When birds of a feather rock together is it all for the love of homophily? Hamilton House, 11.30-13:00.
- May 27, 2014. Prof Mark Mizruchi, University of Michigan. Domination via fragmentation: The decline of the American (and British?) corporate elite . QA065, 13:00-14:00.
- May 30, 2014. Dr Kathryn Oliver, University of Manchester. Strategies to influence people and organisations in public health policy. Hamilton House, 11.30-13:00.
- June 2-11, 2014. Summer School in Social Network Analysis .
- May 16, 2014. Prof Sanjeev Goyal, Cambridge University. QA065, 11.00-13:00.
- April 11, 2014. Marco Tonellato, University of Lugano. The effect of knowledge diversity on group learning and performance: A case study in Open Source Software.
- February 7, 2014. Dr Andrew Parker, University of Grenoble. Investing in social capital: Effects of performance feedback on network dynamics.
- January 31, 2014. Prof Radhika Desai, University of Winnipeg. Global political economy.
- January 6-10, 2014. Analytical Software Workshops
- December 6, 2013. Dr Hongwei Chuang, National Taiwan University - How dynamic networking drives stock market volatility, and why it matters.
- November 26, 2013. Dr David Dekker - Transitivity correlation, with tests on example data sets.
- June 14, 2013. Professor Rob Cross, University of Virginia, Engaging Corporate Clients with SNA.
- November 1, 2013. Professor Garry Robins - Melbourne University, Multilevel networks and social ecological systems.
- October 18, 2013. Dr Antonio A. Casilli, Telecom ParisTech, & Dr Paola Tubaro, University of Greenwich, Visualising personal network data.
- September 27, 2013. People of medieval Scotland - Using social network analysis to reveal the past (Professor Dauvit Braun - Professor of Scottish History, University of Glasgow; Dr Matthew Hammond - Research Associate, University of Glasgow; Mr John Bradley - Senior Lecturer, Kings College London; Dr Cornell Jackson - Research Associate, Kings College London).
- June 27-29, 2013. 9th UK Social Networks Conference. University of Greenwich.
- June 17-25, 2013. CBNA Summer School in Social Network Analysis, University of Greenwich.