This website and its content is copyright of the University of Greenwich – © University of Greenwich 2015. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited, other than:
- printing or downloading (to a local hard disk) extracts for personal and non-commercial use.
- copying content to individual third parties for their personal use. You must acknowledge the website as the material's source.
Our copyright rules
- You must not alter or adapt content in any way.
- You must get written permission to include content in papers or other publications.
- You may not distribute or exploit the content commercially without our written permission.
- You may not transmit or store content on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- You may not reproduce the university logo without written permission.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for permissions and guidelines.
All aspects of the website design, text, graphics, databases, underlying source code, software (including applets) and other material on this website are copyright the University of Greenwich.