The University of Greenwich is a charity and company limited by guarantee, registered in England.
The university's legal name and correspondence address is:
Registered No: 986729
University of Greenwich
Old Royal Naval College
London SE10 9LS
Access to important information
The university's main constitutional document.
The University Court is our main decision-making body. Here is its membership list and other information.
Linked charitable entities:
- D. Fussey Memorial Choral Exhibition - bursary
- E. de Barry Barnett Memorial Prize Fund
- Francis Duke Prize Fund
- Garnett Prize Fund
- Humanities Prize Fund
- University of Greenwich Endowment Fund - bursary
- Vice Chancellor's Scholarship Fund - bursary
- William Hills Mechanical Engineering - bursary
You can find more information under 'Notes to the Financial Statements', Note 22.