Our Analytical Services Laboratory (ASL) offers businesses access to a range of services spanning routine chemical analysis, all forms of molecular spectroscopy, liquid and gas chromatography, physical testing and specialist scientific consultancy.
The ASL operates within a modern quality management framework and is accredited to ISO 17025:2005. The service is suitable for business that:
- Want to take advantage of a powerful scientific knowledge/skill base
- Have limited analytical capability and want to extend their scope
- Need to develop specialised analytical methods and procedures
- Are interested in having access to customised services that meet exact requirements
- Would like a laboratory services partner that is flexible and accommodating
- Are prepared to enter into a lasting business relationship.
The services we offer include:
- Specialist consultancy
- Minerals and geochemical analysis
- Pharmaceutical pre-formulation and formulation science
- Contaminated land and water and bioremediation
- Protein purification
- Biofuels testing.
If you have a more specific requirement please contact us.
Find out about the analytical techniques and instrumentation we offer.
Ask us to help investigate the properties and compositions of sample types.
Read about our experience in organic compound analysis.
The NMR suite provides routine spectral services and structural studies of solids and liquids.
We can help analyse solid, liquid and gaseous compounds.
Characterising solids to quantify macroscopic behaviour and thermal properties.
We have a suite containing nine modern organic mass spectrometry instruments.