The Health & Safety Unit manages these pages. We hope they will provide you with all the information you need but if you cannot find what you want, or would like us to include something different, then please call us or send an email. We're always happy to advise and are very open to suggestions.
All the University's current health and safety information is available here, grouped together by topic. You can download or print the full text of Policies, Codes of Practice, Guidance and Checklist and Forms. There are also links to relevant internal and external sites.
The range and content of documents is regularly reviewed and revised. New items and updates will be added and some things will be removed as they become obsolete. If you have downloaded or printed documents in the past, do remember to check these pages to make sure you have the current version.
Health & Safety Policy
- Statement of Intent; Management and Governance of University Health & Safety
- Organisation: Who Does What?
- Arrangements: A - Z of Health and Safety Topics
Health & Safety Unit alerts
Please see here for the latest.
- Health & Safety Induction Information
- Accident/Incident Report Form
- Display Screen Equipment (DSE)
- First Aid Training and Materials
- Risk Assessment Form
- Workplace Inspections