Information Technology and Library Systems, or 'ILS', is responsible for the provision of the IT and related services at the University.
We are committed to providing a new, dynamic service which is dedicated to supporting the University of Greenwich in its strategic plan.
In order to achieve this, ILS will:
- be responsive to the University's diverse requirements
- provide leadership and partnership to promote effective use and development of IT across the University
- be a key enabler for strategic change in the University
- provide high-quality, robust and secure day-to-day services, while innovating and anticipating the needs of tomorrow
- develop IT skills through teaching, training and support
Last Updated: 21 Sep 2016