How do I use this e-Portfolio site?
These web pages are for all e-Portfolio users at Greenwich, and have been set up to provide you with information about Greenwich's e-Portfolio tool, PebblePad. They are maintained by the Web Services Team.
This site is for:
- University of Greenwich staff, students and researchers wishing to develop a personal e-Portfolio
This site is also for:
- University of Greenwich instructors who wish to help students to learn these skills
How to get an account:
- STAFF - To request a PebblePad account, please contact Web Services, with your user ID, department and faculty
- STUDENTS - To request a PebblePad account, please contact Course or Programme Leader. Your course leader will then liaise with Web Services to request the relevant account to be created.
On these web pages, you will find:
- How to get started with PebblePad (logging in, finding help)
- Frequently Asked Questions and Technical support (for staff and students)
- E-Portfolio Case studies and PebblePad examples.
For help, or to suggest other areas that these web pages should cover, please email email@example.com.