Occupational Health and Wellbeing Services
A confidential occupational health (OH) referral service for staff is available on an appointments-only basis. This service is delivered by the Robens Centre for Occupational Health and Safety, part of the University of Surrey. Referrals are made by the employee's line manager using an on-line referral system. Further information is given below.
- Information for staff about the OH service provided by the Robens Centre
- Information about data processing in relation to OH referrals to the Robens Centre
- Flow chart of the Management Referral Process
- Occupational Health On-line Referral Procedures
- Occupational Health Provider (Robens) Charter for Managers
Referrals for pre-placement/post offer occupational health assessments for job applicants are managed by Human Resources.
The University's policy and procedure for managing staff sickness absence can be found in the Managing Attendance and Wellbeing Policy.
Managers who wish to discuss:
- concerns about a member of staff's sickness absence
- an occupational health referral
- reasonable adjustments for disability
should contact the HR Manager for their area.
Employee Assistance Programme
- Confidential Care: Your EAP
- Counselling Service for Staff
- Specialist Counselling
- Managerial Advice Line
- CiC Staff Briefing Presentation 2017