N105 M BA/EBAMed (Extended)
Our extended degree is a 4-year programme. In the first year we teach you the baseline academic skills to excel in your degree.
Find out more
3 years full time
6 years part time
4 years sandwich programme
This programme aims to prepare you for a career in business and management. It develops a systematic, broad, analytical and integrated understanding of, and capability in, key aspects of business. The programme specifically studies organisations, business management and administration as well as the changing external environment in which organisations operate.
The programme aims to prepare students for careers in business, consultancy or general management within corporations by equipping them with both practical skills that enhance their employability in business, with broader cognitive, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills which provide the foundation for lifelong learning. There are two specialisms that focus the degree, which are accountancy and finance and marketing.
Management at Medway Campus
Nearly 50% of the top 250 Financial Times Stock Exchange (FTSE) companies have a CEO who holds an engineering degree. Our Faculty of Engineering and Science, located on the Kent coast less than an hour from London, offers a range of business and management degrees to set you on the road to leadership.
The aims of the programme are:
- To ensure that students have the confidence and competence to make business judgements based upon knowledge and understanding of the business environment
- To develop students' ability to analyse and conduct research into organisations, business management and administration. In particular, students explore the changing external environment in which organisations operate, with particular reference to the knowledge economy and the nature of commerce in the region
- To develop students' ability to analyse and research subject matter both familiar and unfamiliar to them and make balanced, critical and constructive judgements of the views and opinions expressed by others
- To ensure students have a sound capability with IT and understand its potential for commercial exploitation in e-commerce of all varieties.
What you'll study
Applicants from a UK educational background:
You should have 104 UCAS points, which should come from A-levels or equivalent qualifications.
- You will also need at least three GCSEs at grade C or above in English language, mathematics and a science, or equivalent qualifications.
- If you have a closely related HND or foundation degree, you may be able to enter the programme in Year 3. This is at the discretion of the programme leader in consultation with the admissions team.
For more information, contact email@example.com or 020 8331 9000.
Applicants from a non-UK educational background:
Further to showing equivalent qualifications to UK applicants, international applicants must have successfully completed 12 years of full time education, and demonstrated competence in mathematics (usually equivalent to GCSE grade C).
If you were educated in a language other than English and/or in a country where English speakers are in a minority, you should have a minimum IELTS score of 6.0 (with a minimum of 5.5 in each skill) or equivalent. If you require a Tier 4 (General) student visa to study in the UK, your score must be from a UK Visas and Immigration approved IELTS test.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 20 8331 8136.
Students are assessed through:
- Case studies
You may pursue a range of business careers depending on the specialism you choose.
Fees and finance
Your time at university should be enjoyable and rewarding, and it is important that it is not spoilt by unnecessary financial worries. We recommend that you spend time planning your finances, both before coming to university and while you are here. We can offer advice on living costs and budgeting, as well as on awards, allowances and loans.
Find out more about our fees and the support available to you at our:
Come and get a feel for what learning and life is like with us.
Next Open Day
Apply now and begin your journey.
A recently modernised, splendid Edwardian redbrick and ivy-clad campus based at Chatham Maritime, Kent.
Chatham Station (approx. 5 min by bus)
Gillingham Station (approx. 20 min walk / 10 min by bus)
Free parking is available for motorbikes and scooters. Public car parks nearby.
From Gatwick Airport take the National Express 270 coach service.
Campus bus service between campuses.
More about studying here, including support, lifestyle and general information about how our courses work
Study with us