Get advice on financing your degree, help with your studies or anything else that comes up before or during your time with us.

Student finance

Most students will need to apply to Student Finance England for a student loan to cover the cost of university. Typically, this will pay for your tuition fees and maintenance costs. If you live elsewhere in the UK, there is a different process, so you'll need to contact Student Awards Agency Scotland, Student Finance Wales, or Student Finance NI for Northern Ireland.

You may also qualify for one of the university's bursaries or scholarships, including the Greenwich Scholarship Programme, currently worth up to £2,000 in the first year, and High Achievement Scholarship, which can provide up to £2,000 for each year of study.

Useful links on student finance

Undergraduate tuition fees

Government grants and allowances

Paying your fees

Student support services

Once you're here, our student support services will help you make the most out of your time with us, whether you need support with your studies, health or any other issues or problems you face.

Your first port of call is your on-campus Student Centre, where you can get advice on just about anything, from financial advice, accommodation and welfare to registration, employment and support.

We also offer personalised, subject-related support, including one-to-one appointments with tutors and sessions with subject librarians to help you with note taking, essay writing, research skills and time management.

Useful links on student support services 

Health and welfare

Academic skills centre