Financing your studies

International students at the University of Greenwich must finance their studies. Follow the links to find out about the funding and fees involved.

As an international student at the University of Greenwich, you will be expected to self-finance your studies, so before you apply to join a programme you should be aware of the fees that you will be required to pay and any discounts or bursaries that you may be eligible for.

Tuition fees 
View our standard international fees and exceptions for the next academic year.

Paying fees 
Find out when you will need to pay a deposit and the balance of your fees.

Tuition fee guide 
Download a copy of Tuition Fees for International Students.

Bursaries and scholarships
Learn about bursaries and scholarships available to University of Greenwich students.

Fees assessment 
Information about how to appeal against a fee status assessment.

Charging and Refund Policy
Guidance on the University's Deposit and Tuition Fee refund policy and when charges may be applied.

American students

Federal Student Aid Programme 
American students studying at an overseas university can receive financial assistance through the US Government's Department for Education.

Managing your money

Money Management 
We are here to help you plan, budget and manage your finances. Download our interactive budget planner, student money manual or search for additional funding.