LGBT+ Staff Network
The University of Greenwich LGBT+ Staff Network champions the positive development of LGBT related equality & diversity support and representation within the university. The University is a proud member of the Stonewall Diversity Champions Programme and is also featured in Stonewall's Gay by Degree, a guide for Lesbian, Gay and Bisexual students on higher education institutions.
Through its members, the LGBT+ Staff Network aims to:
* provide support and information to staff on LGBT matters in the workplace;
* act as an advisory group on LGBT equality & diversity issues within the university, e.g. contributing to policy development and implementation;
* increase the visibility of LGBT issues in the workplace;
* provide networking opportunities, within the university and between other universities' LGBT staff networks;
* have a positive and recognisable presence within the university community;
* organise social events to celebrate diversity and cultural inclusion; and
* sign-post to other LGBT support networks and organisations.
To be kept informed of the network's activities and events, you can either visit these webpages, or the LGBT+ Staff Network Blog, Equality and Diversity Blog, follow us on Twitter @UoG_LGBT, or join the mailing-list. To join the mailing list, send an email to email@example.com with the following in the body of the email: subscribe lgbt-staff-network .
If you would like to join the Steering Group, and contribute to the work of the Network, or just want to get in touch with a network member please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Simone Murch (Senior Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Officer, HR - email@example.com ).