Answers to some of the more common questions relating to the Enhanced Disclosure process.

Visiting our Obtaining an Enhanced DBS Certificate pages should provide you with a step by step guide on how to complete the DBS process, however below you will find a series of common question concerning the check.

If you cannot find an answer to your question on our guidance pages or here then please contact the Student Centre.