Visit the Greenwich Student Centre to receive a broad advice and information service as well as help with some student administrative tasks.

We help students with administrative tasks such as registration and student ID cards, student records queries, letters and transcript requests, and general enquiries.

Contact us

If you need to contact us or visit for information, advice and guidance the information on how to do this is below:

Old Royal Naval College
Park Row
Greenwich, SE10 9LS


Phone: 020 8331 8272* 

(10:00 to 16:00 for Student Centre Services, 10:00 to 12:00 & 14:00 to 16:00 for Student Finance)

More information about the Greenwich campus.

* Our Phones are answered by members of the relevant team's members from the Directorate of Student and Academic Services, who could be based at another campus. Staff are trained to answer most queries, but will transfer to other team members if required.

Opening times

Please check Portal announcements daily for news, updates and notices of planned closures.

Opening times for Greenwich Campus Student Centre
Day Student Centre Service
Monday 09.30 - 16.30
Tuesday 09.30 - 16.30
Wednesday 10.00 - 16.30
Thursday 09.30 - 16.30
Friday 09.30 - 16.30

Using Greenwich Student Centre

Booking appointments
Book an appointment with one of our advisers on finance, employability, disability and dyslexia or welfare and support.

Completing your registration
New students based at the Greenwich campus should complete their registration at the Student Centre.

Student letters
Request a letter confirming your student status to official agencies or for opening a bank account.