Students with a disability, specific learning difficulty, long term medical condition or mental health difficulty will need to register with the Student Wellbeing Service when first arriving at the university in order to access available support.

It will also be useful for the Student Wellbeing Service to have an idea of your support needs in advance of your arrival.

Information on registering with the Service and informing the Service of your support needs can be found below.

There is a Student Wellbeing Co-ordinator (Disability & Dyslexia) on each campus as well as a Student Wellbeing Co-ordinator (Mental Health) who works across all three campuses.

More information on using our services, important news and updates, and information on what's available can be accessed from the student wellbeing service page.

Registration and disability support

Registering with the Student Wellbeing Service
Students wishing to access reasonable adjustments must register with the Student Wellbeing Service.

Planning for your support needs
Tell the Dyslexia and Disability Centre about your support needs for when you arrive.

Useful information

Who will be told about my disability?
Information on confidentiality and disclosure for users of the Disability and Dyslexia Centre.

The application process
What to expect if you have declared a disability, specific learning difficulty or long term health condition on your application form.