Private rented accommodation Accommodation

If you want to live in a local house, flat or lodgings while you study at the University of Greenwich, Accommodation Service staff are available to point you in the right direction.

To help students find private accommodation, we have partnered with Studentpad, an online student accommodation service. You will find a wide variety of properties advertised on the site, from bedsits to shared houses.

Find properties with Studentpad

Accommodation Services can also provide you with a list of letting agents, hostels, private halls and other options upon request via e-mail.

Need more advice on rented accommodation?

The University of Greenwich Students' Union (SUUG) has produced a useful housing guide on finding and keeping somewhere to live in the private sector that you may wish to check out.

Landlord with property to rent?

Contact our Accommodation Services Office to discuss. Our staff can set up your listing for you and make any changes to your adverts.

Only your name and your contact number will be listed. Your personal address and the house number of the property you are advertising will not be displayed.