- We welcome abstracts for 30-minute papers (plus 10 min for discussion) addressing one or more issues about the syntax and semantics of Tense and its morphological null expression and its acquisition.
- The language of the workshop is English.
- Abstracts exclusively containing the title of the presentation should be submitted to the conference address at firstname.lastname@example.org in pdf format.
- Abstracts should be no longer than two pages, including examples and references, with 2.5 cm margins in 12-point Times, single-spaced.
- Submissions are limited to one individual and one joint abstract per author.
Deadline for submissions: 20 July, 2017.
Notification of acceptance: 24 August, 2017.
Conference dates: 5 and 6 October 2017.