How to apply

Find out how to apply for undergraduate and postgraduate courses at the University of Greenwich.

Undergraduate / Foundation degrees

Most undergraduate students apply through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS).

If you would like to begin your studies in 2021, you can now apply through Clearing.

If you wish to study part-time, you apply to the university directly. Students from outside the UK can also apply this way.

If you are interested in a course offered by one of our partner colleges, please contact the college directly.

Postgraduate courses

For most postgraduate courses, you apply directly to the university. A small number of courses have other application routes. International students may also be able to apply through one of our in-country representatives.

Recognising your prior learning / life experience

There are several routes into higher education for mature students or those with relevant learning or career experience. Your previous qualifications or experience may exempt you from modules of a degree or allow entry with lower requirements. Find out more.

Next steps

If you apply via UCAS, you can view the status of your application using the UCAS application tracker.