Help and support

Advice on applying for a visa, financing your studies and moving to the UK.

Study unergraduate and postgraduate courses at our historic campuses in London and Kent.

How to apply
Find out how to make your application and what happens next.

Already studying in the UK
See how we can help you progress on to a programme at the University of Greenwich.

Greenwich in your country
Our representatives in countries around the world can give you specialist advice on moving to the UK and studying at the University of Greenwich.

Visas and immigration
We can give you expert advice on everything from applying for a visa before you start studying to finding work after you graduate.

Financing your studies
As an international student you will be expected to self-finance your studies, but you may be able to receive discounts from your tuition fees.

English/foundation programmes
View our programmes and courses aimed to develop your English language skills and progress your studies.

Living in the UK
Find out what you need to do before you leave your home country, what to do when you arrive and what life will be like living here.

Get in touch

Telephone: +44 020 8331 8136
Fax: +44 020 8331 8625