Study routes

Outline of the courses that allow students currently studying in the UK to progress on to a University of Greenwich programme.

Foundation course

Students studying a UK-based foundation course that is recognised by the university as acceptable may progress on to a degree programme.

English language course

Students studying on a general English or other English language-based course can use their English qualification in applying for a programme.

Pre-Master's course

Students may apply for a range of our postgraduate programmes.

Students at other UK institutions

Students that are currently on a Bachelor's degree or other programme in an institution in the UK may progress on to further study at the university.