Health & Safety

Infection Control Arrangements

How to notify us of an infectious illness

There are members of the University community who are more vulnerable to infection and/ or who might be more likely to become seriously unwell if they catch an infection.

To protect these individuals, you must therefore tell us if you have symptoms, or a confirmed case, of an infectious illness. You can find our guidance and notification form here.

You can find more detailed information about the different types of infectious illness on the UK Heath Security Agency webpages

If you are unable to attend an exam as a result of illness, please also visit our Extenuating Circumstances webpage. for more information about how to submit an EC claim.

University Arrangements and Guidance

Risk Assessment

Government and Sector Guidance