Accommodation information for exchange and study abroad students coming to study with us.

All incoming study abroad and exchange students can apply for university accommodation at the University of Greenwich.

Students who come for one year are guaranteed a place in university housing if they apply by the annual deadline set by the Accommodation Office. Students studying at Greenwich for less than one full academic year are not guaranteed accommodation but are encouraged to apply by the deadline.

Before applying, you must have been accepted as a study abroad or exchange student by the University and received a student ID number.

For more information on the accommodation options, and for application instructions, visit our accommodation pages by clicking here.