Where can I study?

Each Faculty at the University of Greenwich has a range of partner universities at which students can study abroad. Find out more below.

Business School

Faculty of Education, Health and Human Sciences

SubjectPartner University
Early Years Education

Via University, Denmark

PE and Sport, and Sport and Exercise Science

Universidad Europea Madrid, Spain

Faculty of Engineering and Science

SubjectPartner University 

Faculty of Liberal Arts and Sciences