There is a Student Wellbeing Coordinator (disability & dyslexia) on each campus to advise on and recommend individual, reasonable adjustments as appropriate.

To access these adjustments, you must register with the service and provide suitable medical or diagnostic evidence.

See how our *AccessAbility ambassadors, who are current students with their own disability or diversity, provide balanced, first-hand experience of the achievements and challenges that life at university brings. Find out more about the *AccessAbility project.

Using our services

The Student Wellbeing Service (Disability & Dyslexia)

Financial support and allowances

Financial support is available for disabled full-time, part-time and postgraduate home students via Disabled Students' Allowances (DSAs).