Information about applying for the postgraduate courses offered by the University of Greenwich.

Applying for a Master's Degree, Postgraduate Diploma (PGDip) or Postgraduate Certificate (PGCert)

You apply via the online application form, except where noted below.

Applying for postgraduate teacher training

Apply for our primary and secondary PGCE programmes at UCAS Teacher Training (UTT).

Apply for our Professional Graduate Certificate in Education programmes (Early Years Teacher Status or Lifelong Learning) using the online application form.

MSc Nursing and MA Social Work

Apply for the MSc in Nursing (Adult, Child or Mental Health) or the MA Social Work via the University and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS).

MPhil and PhD (Doctorates)

To apply for a postgraduate research degree, please see applying for a research programme.

Admissions policy

We are committed to fair admissions and access by recruiting students regardless of their social, cultural or economic background. 

Our admissions policy sets out the principles and procedures we use to admit new students for all courses offered by the university and its partner and network colleges.

Read our admissions policy.