Fees and funding


Undergraduate loans

Many new students apply for a student loan to fund their studies. The process for this depends on factors such as where you come from.

Postgraduate loans

Several of our Master's degrees qualify for a non-means-tested loan that will help you with the cost of postgraduate study.

Federal loans for USA students

American students coming to Greenwich can receive financial assistance through the US Government's Federal Student Aid scheme.