The University of London provides a replacement certificate service for degrees obtained at Woolwich Polytechnic.

If your certificate is lost, you are required to write to the University of London with details of your award. The Diploma Production and Dispatch Office will then send a declaration form in which you - as the former student - will have to state that if you find the original certificate, you will return the replica. The declaration form should be signed by a solicitor. Cheques should be made payable to the "University of London". Please contact the University of London for confirmation of any financial charge for the service.

The same service is also provided for damaged certificates: the original certificate should be enclosed when you write to the University of London.


Contact details for the University of London Diploma Production and Dispatch Office:

Diploma Production and Despatch Office
University of London
Stewart House
32 Russell Square


Tel: 020 7862 8302
Fax: 020 7862 8287