Find out how to apply for accommodation, whether you are an existing student or planning to join the university in future.

You can apply for accommodation if you're currently younger than 18, as long as you'll be turning 18 during your first academic year. If you do not turn 18 during your first year of study, you can contact Accommodation Services and we'll give you guidance on other housing options.

I am a prospective student

  1. Select the university as your firm choice before applying for accommodation
  2. Go to the Application Status Tracker and enter your details.
  3. Once you have confirmed your status and created a password you will be able to access the halls application pages. 

Note: Applications for September 2020 open on the 10th March.

I am a current student

  1. Go to the 'My Student Life' page on the main university portal
  2. Select 'Forms and information' in the 'Accommodation' channel. This will take you to the online application form.

Please check we've got your correct email address before submitting your application as all correspondence relating to your hall application will be sent via email. If there's an error, just contact Accommodation Services (below).