About the university

How to make a third party request

Information about third party personal information requests and requests for references.

Third party personal information requests

We will consider disclosing third party personal information with the consent of the individual, or in certain other limited circumstances (one of which is for the prevention or detection of crime), to investigating agencies or persons including the police, government departments, and local authorities.

Please fill in our personal information request form and return it by email.

Requests for references or authentication of awards

Recruitment agencies, third party requests for references, and other authentication of awards requesters should contact the Student Records department at certificates@gre.ac.uk.